VOW RENEWAL CEREMONY
A married couple may decide to renew their marriage vows for a number of reasons:
- You want to celebrate your 5-year, 10-year, 25-year etc. wedding anniversary to declare your continuing love for each other
- If you were married overseas, you may want to share your joy with your family and close friends
- Sometimes reaffirmation ceremonies are suitable for reunited couples after a separation
Whatever the reason, I will be happy to write new vows or you may wish to reaffirm the same vows as you exchanged on your wedding day that has grown and blossomed with the passage of time.
I will be delighted to be involved in your ceremony and will provide a Commemorative Certificate to mark the occasion.
Your Vow Renewal Ceremony will include:
- An obligation free interview
- A choice of ceremonies
- Poems and Readings for Vows
- The inclusion of children in the Ceremony
- Consultation in person, by phone or email.
- Rehearsal, if required
- Public Address system
- Signing Table and 2 Chairs
- Palm cards for reading poems and vows
- Renewal of Vows Certificate
0416 080 240