Wedding couples will be required to produce the following supporting documents:
- You must be over the age of 18 to marry (exceptions apply when a Court Authority is obtained granting exemption from this requirement)
- I will need to sight your original Birth Certificates/Official Extract of Birth Certificate or Passports
- Photo Identity, such as Drivers Licence or Passport
- If either party was married previously, I will need to see an original Certificate of Divorce
- In the circumstances of death, a Death Certificate of the former spouse must be provided.
- The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) Form needs to be completed and lodged with me at least one month prior to the date of your marriage (if you need help with this submission, I am happy to assist you).
All forms required for the marriage will be provided by me and I will also lodge all the legal documents with the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages on your behalf.
However, if you wish to acquire a copy of the NOIM form yourself, please click here.
0416 080 240